CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Good Times!

This weekend my sister Jori, her son Carson, and my mom came over on Saturday. We went up on Cedar Mountain ..and it was snowing for the first time! We took some pictures so we could remember Dawson's first snow day-October 11th! I'm sure I won't remember to do all the 'firsts' with the other children we may have (I will try).. but for now I can do them with Dawson since he's the only one of course. :)Here's our family!
Mommy and Dawson
Daddy and Dawson
And here's Grammy with what she calls her 'big bug'(Carson-Jori's son) and 'little bug.'(Dawson)
:)


This is my nephew Carson playing catch with his mom (Jori). I thought it was so cute to see him squeal and clap over throwing the football, so I decided to post it and let everyone join the fun!

3 comments:

Shelley Family said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO Cute! I can'y believe that is snowed out there. We were almost 80 today, but we know what is headed our way now! YUCK! I am not ready for winter weather yet just nice fall cool temps :) Carson looks so cute I miss that boy tons! PS don't let Dawson grow up before I can get to him. Love and miss you tons!!!!! Wish we were closer! Cross our fingers for Dental School. Is it to early to start praying that you will end up in Nebraska..hehehe

jgverdine said...

Hey, your son is so cute. It was nice to visit with you all on sunday at my mom's. I have a blogspot, and Ill be checkin' out yours. www.jgverdine4.blogspot.com
luv jackie:)

Brie said...

How fun!!!! That's neat you got pictures of his first snow! What did he think about it all? Your mom's picture with those boys is a cute one :)