CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Super Mom!

This past week I started watching my nephew Carson while Jori goes to work. It has been such a good experience for me. I love spending time with him. It's been tricky having 2 boys to take care of, especially since Dawson is still breastfeeding and Carson is only 13 months. I think that this is so good for me and will help prepare me for a 2nd little on of our own.
Each day I try to take the boys for a walk to get fresh air. It's still not too cold to go out and do this. Since Carson can't walk and Dawson is too small to carry on my back I had to improvise.... hahaha! I pushed Dawson in the stroller and packed Carson on my back... Those of you who have seen Carson know that he is a big boy... we are talkin' 97%tile with weight, and heighth. :) It's a workout but its good in every way!

1 comments:

Kassi said...

You are such a fun aunt and mommy! Looks like you are having so much fun! Love the Christmas tree too!