CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Good Times

We went to Holden for a couple of days. We hopped on Ringo for a bit. He is such a bouncy horse! My boobs hurt after riding only a block! :)
Of course Dawson had the time of his life. J.D. really loves taking him for horse rides. The next morning J.D. went on the mountain with his brother Lucas for a long 6 hour horse ride. They had a real good time. It brought back many memories they said.
We went to Grandma Shelley's to celebrate my dad's birthday. He's... old. :) We got massages from my sister and here is Carson ready for his!
And one of my favorites, Dawson chillin with his Grandpa. He seems to have a pretty cool bond with him. My dad isn't much for playing and taking care of kids, but he will if it doesn't involve too much work. Dawson just loves to sit with him and watch movies.

0 comments: