CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hello? & Peek a boo!

Dawson is soooo into phones! He will pick up any toy and pretend its a phone! lol! It's hilarious! Don't mind the drooling on the phone at the end... sorry! OH and notice how he sticks his tongue out to make noise and he really thinks thats how ppl talk...not sure where he got that from (it reminds me of the beginning of the move Anastasia when all the ppl in st. petersburg are singing "Have you heard there's a rumor in st. petersburg" If you watch closely, they are doing about the same and Dawson is here. :)



Here's another video. I was washing dishes and I knew Dawson was playing with that cupboard (he has before, but never this...) I heard him yelp and I looked down to find him like this! lol! What a nut we have!

0 comments: