CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fun-time Inflatables!

A couple weeks ago we went to a place called Fun-Time Inflatables! It was seriously the funnest place to go to! Our friends, The Chlarson's, went with us and Dawson and their little girl Nayvi had a blast! Here is J.D. and Dawson at the top of one slide :)

Here is my good friend Laci going down the fastest slide there!
It was so steep!!


Here is J.D. going down the same slide!
He looks so happy to have more thrill than Dawson and I in his life....


Here's Nayvi and Dawson FLYING down the slide! It was SO cute!!


Here is our friends Clint and Laci taking it out in the ring! lol!
It was so funny to see them take eachother out!
And for the record- Laci WON! :)
It was so much fun for everyone!
Thanks for going with us Clint, Laci, and Nayvi!

3 comments:

B. Chad said...

That looks way fun! We will have to go there next time we are out:)

Clint and Laci said...

Haha this was so fun! I want to go again already. Thanks for making sure everyone knew that I won! I will have to show Clint since he is still claiming he kicked my butt.
I am updating my blog right now, you inspire me to do better. I am such a slacker

Clint and Laci said...

Haha this was so fun! I want to go again already. Thanks for making sure everyone knew that I won! I will have to show Clint since he is still claiming he kicked my butt.
I am updating my blog right now, you inspire me to do better. I am such a slacker