CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Is it just little boys??

I have the hardest time trying to get Dawson to eat. This is a constant battle and has been since he stopped nursing. This kid wants milk ALL the time. He could care less to take the time to eat...why should he, a bottle you can carry around, and it fast and easy. EXCEPT it doesn't keep you full as long, so he wants one every other hour. NOT EVEN KIDDING! He will cry and cry and throw fits and refuse to eat UNTIL he just falls asleep. He is so stubborn about it. I tell him, NO bottle (sippy cup) until you eat. I don't give it to him at all in the day..and he basically starves himself.

Some days I give it to him if he's way upset, and then after his bottle he will eat okay...but that is occasionally. If he does eat, it's top ramen, mac and cheese, apples, or pizza. He is such a picky eater... I have no clue where he got that from.. jk, i am a way picky eater. lol!

Is it me..or is it just little boys?

2 comments:

Stefanie Bell said...

hahaha i am dying laughing right now! When i saw your comment on my blog, i knew people were going to think that. I was almost way mean and was going to say "the time has come to announce.." that would have been worse but i decided to be nice, but i still got you!! hahaha! love ya girl!!
ps- i have no idea about the eating thing, I have the opposite problem, i cant get Paislee to stop eating..no lie! haha

Ben and Misty said...

I have the same prob...sometimes. If I can get Hunter distracted with something else I can usually feed him and he doesn't even realize he's eating. That's a pain though cuz he's old enough to feed himself so I hate having to feed him, and I usually only resort to that if he isn't eating anything. He's been doing a thing lately where he will take a bite then just sit there with it in his mouth and if we don't make him spit it out he will keep it there for a half hour or more and then finally spit it out all over himself! It's so annoying!