CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Summer please come!

We are so ready for the rain and the snow to disappear for a couple of months. We had a couple of good days here in Cedar, but then within a hop, skip, and a jump it was gone! In one day we had sunshine, wind, rain, snow, and sunshine again! I can't handle mother natures mood swings anymore. It's time for summer!
Dawson loves to play outside, and I love a good tan...so for a few days we were living the life! And now I have to tell Dawson its too cold to stay inside. Both of us are struggling with being cooped up any longer after the winter season. We love flip flops, no shoes, shorts, t-shirts, swim suits, tanning, baseball, parks, picnics, and ESPECIALLY the LAKES! We don't have a boat, nor any sort of lake water toys. BUT we just love to swim and play in the sand, BBQ, and be in the sun with friends and family. Dawson loved it last year, and we couldn't get enough of it either! I will admit, some days it just gets too hot, but if you have a lake to go swimming in then life is great!

We have already made up a summer list of things to do! We usually don't get all of the things done, but it gives us great ideas when we find ourselves with a spare day. This year a couple of things we want to do besides lake trips, is going out to see J.D.'s sister Lynette and her family, see my brother Chad and his family, and my dad and brother in Colorado. J.D. loves to travel- I do too, but I like taking my time to do things and not make our visits a rush. However, seeing family- I'll take what I can get. So will Dawson! He just loves family! He has a big heart for traveling and seeing family as well. He is willing to go through any car ride to see family.

0 comments: