CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 9, 2011

He's gone

Now that J.D. is graduated, he has left to go attend a 6 week course in Provo. This course is a Kaplan course for the Dental Admissions test. It has been so hard to help him pack and say goodbye. I have huge anxiety saying goodbye to family when I know I won't see them for a long time. I remember I couldn't walk outside to say goodbye to my brother Chad and his family every time they came to visit and had to go home. SO- you can imagine how hard this was.

I know he will do awesome and be able to get so much more out of the course with Dawson and I not around to bug him. It's a huge sacrifice, and I know it will be worth it. I just miss him already and he left at 6:30 this morning. We woke Dawson up to say goodbye, and he didn't really understand at first. It's now 5 o' clock and he is begging to see his daddy. He keeps asking, "Where's daddy? Can we go to daddy's school? I need daddy." It's the hardest thing to not cry and tell Dawson that he won't see his daddy for awhile. We get to see him Saturday, but then we won't for 3 weeks.

So I'm hoping to update with pics a lot so J.D. doesn't miss out so much. Yay for my blog readers, and yay for our yearly scrapbook we print out. :-)

To J.D.: We miss you and love you. I know your hard work and our sacrifices will pay off. We'll talk to you tonight! Love you!

2 comments:

Ben and Misty said...

Really will we just stop having such similar lifes! Just kidding, it just means we both have great ones! Ben left for 6 weeks when he went to school in Montana, that's when I found out I was pregnant with Hunter and since we hadn't planned it I didn't dare to tell him until I could tell him in person and see his reaction. I wanted him to be the first to know so didn't tell anyone, even though I was holding that back the 6 weeks still went by way faster than I thought they would. So don't worry he will be done and home before you know it!

Anonymous said...

Sad Day!!! Just know we are right here and will help you through it!! I couldn't let Houston go like that! Strong woman!! We should get the boys together to play!