CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Crazy, Special, Funny, Smart, Beautiful

I'm a bad, thought I was funny, mother. Awhile ago i told Dawson that dad was 'Crazy!' So Dawson went up to J.D. and said, "Dad! You're crazy in the head!" I couldn't help but laugh because I just said crazy, Dawson made up the 'in the head' part. How can one not laugh?

J.D. laughed and said, "No you're crazy in the head!"
Dawson, "NO!!! I'm not crazy in the head, you're crazy in the head. I'm funny."
J.D. "Well what's mom then?"
Dawson, "Mom's funny. Dawson's funny, and you're crazy in the head."

It was the funniest thing ever! Unfortunately, Dawson is still saying all of this and has been for weeks.

Yesterday J.D. told Dawson, "You are so special."
Dawson, "I'm not special!"
J.D. "Yes you are. You are special. You are smart. We just love you bud."
Dawson "No! I'm not special, I'm not smart. I'm Dawson James Stevens. I'm funny."
J.D. tried to explain what special and smart were....but Dawson doesn't quite understand yet. So J.D. said, "Well you are special and smart and funny. You are a good boy!"
Dawson, "No dad! You're crazy in the head. Dawson is funny."
Me "Dawson, mommy is special and daddy is special. It's a good thing to be special."
Dawson "NO mom! Dawson is funny. Mom's not special, mom is beautiful."

Isn't that the sweetest thing? I couldn't help but just smile and leave it at that. He is the sweetest boy and even though he may not understand some words, he does have some good ones down for now! :-)

0 comments: