CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Dancing

Dawson has been so cute lately! He is really into dancing with his mom, and then telling dad to dance with mom. They both take turns dancing with me. I absolutely love it because I get to dance with my 2 favorite people!


When J.D. dances with me, he always ends by dipping me. Dawson has down decided that he needs to do this too.... I love it, but it's a lot more work on my part than it is when J.D. does it. :-)
He's actually quite good with his form on this- and he will say, "okay mom, down.."


I love dancin with my little man!

I don't have a picture for this yet, but after we dance Dawson will bow and say "thank you" like a little gentleman and put on hand across his tummy and the other he will hold my hand and kiss it. He usually tries to kiss my wedding ring. It's ADORABLE! I never want to forget this!

0 comments: