CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 24, 2012

Visitor from California

My best friend since I was 3 years old came to visit from California! She has a daughter that is 10 months younger than Dawson, and is the CUTEST thing ever! We had so much fun just catching up and they came on Dawson's real birthday, so they got to celebrate with us.

Dawson was more than willing to give her loves and take pictures with her... I'm not sure what she thought, but you can decide from the picture. lol!

 One of the best parts about our kids is that they both LOVE pirates! So, since Dawson is pirate every day, he was able to share his pirate stuff with Addison and his cousin Carson. We had an extra pirate costume thanks to Aunt Jamie who's let Dawson borrow one (THANK YOU JAMIE). We decided to get Dawson his own since he has a pirate addiction.
 Dawson was pretty sad that his friend had to go. Afterwards he kept telling me how  cute she was. Now he asks for his cute girl friend to come play.
It was such a great day to see my bestie and let our kids play. My sister Jori drove up as well and let Carson play with Dawson for his birthday as well. It was so much fun! Dawson just wanted his birthday to last forever.

3 comments:

Brie said...

That was the best day ever!! I miss you sooooooooooooo much! I'm sorry I could not call and hang out the next day. We spent to long in Kanab at my Granny's. But I hope I can see you whenever we come to Cedar next!!! Thanks for letting us stop by!! Addi loved Dawson! :) She kept asking to go play with him.

Brie said...

Hey!! This day was the best day ever!! I miss you soooooooooooo much! Thanks for letting us come visit!! Addi loved Dawson and kept asking to play with him after that. Sorry I did not call to hang out the next day. We stayed in Kanab too long visiting my Granny, but I hope we can get together the next tome we are in Cedar!! :)

Brie said...

OOOPS. I already posted a comment. I forgot. Ha ha.