CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Baby Elizabeth Collins Probert

I am obviously catching up since my last post. So to start, on March 4 a little after 2 pm my JD's sister had her baby! She is the cutest thing and super long!



She goes by Collins. The day she came couldn't of been more perfect. You see before JD and I moved, we were planning on watching their other little girl Destry while they went to the hospital. It turned out that I was in Cedar city the night before and decided to stay. I did a little pregnancy inducing acupuncture  (not that it was the total cause of her going into labor, but It must of helped). At 5 am I got a phone call and rushed over to go watch Destry. Dawson was so excited too that he wanted to come. Soon JD's mom arrived and let me go talk to Loni while she was progressively dialating. 
While I was there it turned out that Loni had the same nurse that I did with Andee. She was so nice and so patient. All of the sudden Loni said she felt pressure so I ran and grabbed the nurse and it was time. Later that afternoon we got to go see the new arrival. It was so amazing and brought tears because it brought back memories of Andee. I can only trust my heart knowing Collins was the last person I know here on Earth that got to spend the most recent time with Andee. I just wished babies could talk. Dawson absolutely loves to hold her every chance he can get. It's so fun to see him love infants so much. 


0 comments: