CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Monty Rolled Over!!

As of May 5th at 2:03 pm Monty B rolled over for his first time; tummy to back! 
The story, well I was sitting at the computer trying to send off some paperwork for the house and Monty was laying 2 feet from me on the floor. Dawson was on the couch trying to watch Netflix on the iPad. 
Dawson: "MOM... Monty is whining."
Me: "K, I hear him. Just 2 seconds."
Dawson: "Mmmmoooooooommm. He is whining and it's annoying me."
Pause
Dawson: "MOM! Monty just rolled over!!!"

I turned just to see Monty on his back instead of his tummy. I couldn't believe I missed it from 2 feet away! Literally the conversation happened in 20 seconds or less and Monty rolled. So yes, Dawson saw it first. 
Later that day, I put Monty on his tummy, on top of Dawson's tummy. See, Dawson loves to 'wrestle' with Monty. He is a good big brother who lets Monty slobber and moll his head. Dawson got up and moved to the couch. He left Monty on his stomach. This time, Monty was just cooing away and I was videoing from afar. I caught it! Sadly, my computer isn't letting the video work, but I got to witness the 2nd roll. It was SOOO exciting! 

Now we put him on his tummy just to watch the rolls. He is definitely close to rolling over from back to tummy too. When he is on his tummy, he can scoot around centimeter by centimeter. Not sure how, but he is always in a different place when I turn around. He is growing up so fast! YAY MONTY B! 

0 comments: