CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2014

Night Time

Last night we attempted a sleep over in the front room. J.D. is going to be gone for at least a week on a job that's 4 hours away. When the job is over 2 hours away, they pay for a hotel room for the crew because it's cheaper than paying travel time and gas. He is going to Plentiwood, which is where my nephew James was about 2 weeks ago serving his mission. 

Back to the sleep over. We made a bed, and before we could make popcorn both boys fell asleep. Monty slept so good next to Dawson. Dawson said he slept so good with Monty by him too. 
This gets me thinking that I'm going to put the boys in the same bedroom in our new house (hopefully we get). If it means they both sleep better, it only means that I'm going to sleep better. :-) I could use some sleep these days. The dark circles under my eyes are only getting darker. 

We've also started a new night time routine. We get on PJ's, brush teeth, read a book, read scriptures or an ancestor story, family prayer, hugs and kisses, and off to bed. It has been such a success. It helps us wind down, and we all sleep better. We are trying to get on a schedule for Dawson and starting school in August. Hopefully by then, we've adjusted well to a morning and night routine. 

1 comments:

Shantel said...

That picture of the two of them sleeping together is SO so sweet!

(And I'm glad that you got the same diaper bag as I did. I absolutely LOVE it! And it makes me happy thinking that you are using the same one.)