CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Memorial Day

We weren't able to spend Memorial Day in Holden, but we got lots of pictures. 
J.D.'s mom put flowers on everyone's grave and took the kids up there to get pictures. It looks so beautiful! My favorite part about these pictures are seeing the kids there. It was a pretty tough day for us not being able to be up there, but hopefully we can get to see her headstone soon enough. I can't believe she's been gone for a year and a half.... It feels like yesterday. 

On Memorial Day I spent time re-reading my journal entries that I wrote about Andee and her birth. It was hard, but I'm so grateful I could refresh my memory of the special memories and moments that I had kind of forgotten. 

Thank you Grandma Clara for putting such beautiful flowers and taking the kids up to the cemetery all the time. We love it.

0 comments: