CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Swimming has Begun

It has been deathly hot here in Montana and the pool or splash pad has yet to open.... so we took matters into our own hands.
We bought a $12 pool. Now I am super proud of this pool and the thought process that went into it. I wanted a pool with low maintenance and didn't want to pay a fortune. I was going to get one that you have to blow up, but in years past it has been a pain to put away because you have to let the air out. Plus the handwork of putting air into it, you can't just let that go to waste. I also wanted one that I could let the water out easily because once again, that's part of the clean up and putting it away. I wanted one that I could easily spray out if it were dirty. Last, I wanted one that wasn't so big it just made all the above even more difficult. 
So, that left us with 1 option, a $12 option, and the best pool I have ever had! It's perfect! Sorry you can't really see it... but it is awesome! It has the flimsy sides that let down 'oh so easily' to let the water out. If the kids fall onto it, they don't drown as easily because the sides fall down. It's easy to spray out. No air involved. It folds up to store away. Did I mention I mention it dries out fast? 

Here's little MK loving the pool even though it's freezing cold water. 


The boys had a blast with the squirt guns
It was a cold war with water, but perfect in the heat. (Notice how giant Carson is compared to Dawson? Carson is only 11 months older, Dawson is in the 90th percentile for height alone, and then there's Carson off the charts!)
We can't wait for more summer days like this, or the pool to open, or for the splash pad. I'm hoping for a good tan. :-)

1 comments:

Houston and Audrey said...

I just read all your resent posts. I wish you lived closer!!! I really miss you guys. It sounds like you guys are having a blast! I feel like I never can get a second to update my blog... I just got put into a new calling that takes up my computer time. Usually if you want to be updated on me just check out facebook haha it seems easier to upload a pic there. Text me sometime!