CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2014

4th of July

This year was a little different for us. It was a first to not be near family and not spend the holiday in Holden or Kanab. It was sad, and wasn't near as eventful as the ones we've had. BUT it was nice to spend it together. We went to the parade and got plenty of candy. That night we did our own fireworks with some friends. Saturday night was the big town fireworks (Up here they do things in a 2 day event instead of everything in one day). 

 My mom sent all of her grandkids 'America' outfits and 'America' swimsuits. Dawson absolutely loves America clothing. He is definitely proud to be an American. He loves our country and he is only 5, yet he understands we are free because soldiers fought for it. 
 I love the boys' hats! 
 Monty B is growing up so much! 
 These two love each other so much and have so many smiles and laughs to share with one another.
Happy 4th of July America. I'm so grateful to live in this country. I'm grateful that I get to raise my family in such a great country. I'm grateful that we have our freedom. I can't wait to own a home and live the American dream. :-)

0 comments: