CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

The Big 28

Sadly, I didn't take one pic my whole birthday. BUT, I'm happy to say it was a great day. That morning my friends made pancakes and hot chocolate for me. We then watched a movie and lounged until it was lunch time and I had to pick up Dawson. I went to pick him up and J.D. was home from work! He got home early that day! He watched the kids while my friends took me out for lunch. After that I got to spend quality time with J.D. and the kids. It was a much needed day and much needed time. 

We went to the movies that night and ended the day off with a pepsi. :-)

All throughout the day I had lots of birthday messages, phone calls, and texts. Thank you to everyone! I received lots of cards which made me feel so special. J.D. got me my first pair of snow boots (since I was born! I've never bought snow boots in my life), crest whitening strips since Dawson noticed my bottom teeth were a little yellow, new razors, and a new shirt. 

Thank you to everyone for making it a special day for me! 

1 comments:

Ben and Misty said...

Happy Birthday, I totally missed your birthday too! I should remember it since I'm pretty sure it's exactly 6 months after mine! I really suck at remembering birthdays! Your shed is awesome, I would definitely say you guys did good! And I didn't mean to make you blog I was totally joking when I sent that text! But I thought I better post a comment so you know I really do stalk you :)