CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 9, 2015

More May

We stayed pretty busy the month of May and the rest of the summer. 
J.D. built a playhouse for Signature Real Estate for their drawing and he did an AMAZING job! I love having a husband who is so handy and good at what he does.
 We started our swim time and Monty LOVED/still loves it!
 We also had memorial day which has more meaning to us with Andee being gone. You can see J.D.'s sister's grave, and his Aunt JoAnn's grave. Three generations of children lost and the parents still living.
 We sure miss her, but I'm so grateful to have the opportunity to live in Holden where I can decorate her grave, go on walks with the kids to see her grave, and include her more. 
My good friend Jamie put flowers on her grave, and my mother in law. Thank you for thinking of Andee and remembering her. 

0 comments: