CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 6, 2012

Bonfire

We decided since the weather has been so nice we had to fit in a bonfire to start out the year good, and before I start my last semester. The night was perfect, it wasn't freezing like we thought it would and there weren't any bugs or mosquitoes out.

Dawson is entertained by anything outdoors, he found so many sticks to draw in the ground with, pretend they are guns, or just to chuck in the fire. My mountain man got off work, and didn't waste a minute loading things so we could spend more time up in the hills. His mouth is a little puffy and numb because he had to get an emergency root canal at the dentist that afternoon. So J.D. worked 10 hours, got 2 root canals in the same tooth, was so tired, but wasn't going to let anything get in the way of the bonfire.

The mountain man's lovely wife. :-)

The best parts about living out of the city is that you can always see the stars shining so bright!

Me and Dawson cookin our marshmellows. Dawson didn't even eat a smore, he just loved putting something in the fire. lol! Little pyro (however u spell it)

The other high light of bonfires is that I don't have any dishes or mess to clean up when I get home. I love it! We had hot dogs, chips, smores, and delicious hot chocolate!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh that sounds so fun. This weather has been amazing. I wish we could have been there with you guys- I love no dishes;)

Jer and Jamie said...

I totally agree about the stars! I hated the city lights blocking them out in Logan. Looks like alot of fun!