CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 8, 2012

"Bein Grandpas"

My sister Amy's car tire went flat on the freeway, so J.D. and I headed south to go save her. We ended up staying the night in St. George because it was so late by the time we were done. In the morning, Aunt Jori came over and made pancakes for us at my mom's! Carson and Dawson decided they wanted to be Grandpa's..... I imagine this is what they will be like one day in their old age, but I guess they wanted to get a head start on figuring out how to be old.

First, they needed the right kind of grandpa shoes...

then they used the shovel and ho to work as canes...

and then they started on their morning walk around the neighborhood.
(Please keep in mind that my mother lives in a senior citizen community... )

Dawson is always sporting his dinosaur costume.... I'm not sure why, but he became a pro and hitting people with his tail. I guess it's better than hitting them with his 'cane.'Of course, they are just boys ..
and that's why we found a big hole in the neighbors garden that these two hooligans dug up. I have to be proud that they found a double use for their 'canes'

0 comments: