CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sticks and Snow

Today we got a little sunshine after the snow storm, and I am basically starting spring break. So, Dawson and I went outside to get some fresh air and play at the park. Dawson had so much fun! He's getting old enough to really entertain himself and make anything and everything fun. I loved watching him!

He found some really cool sticksand would take them up the hill to draw in the snow.

After drawing in the snow once, he would go get another perfect stick to draw again.

Dawson would go get some fresh snow and make it into a really good snowball...
and chase me around and around until....

he was close as he could get to me to throw it on me...

After hitting me with a snowball he couldn't help but just laugh and watch me try to brush it off. Apparently it was hilarious...

AND he'd laugh some more...

He did this over and over and over again. It was SO cute!
Until... his hands were so frozen they hurt. :-(


But even with his frozen hands, sniffing nose, and watery eyes...
Our little man was smiling.

It was such a happy day and filled with joy!
He never stops smiling and absolutely loves being outside! I can't wait til it gets warmer so he can go outside everyday. For now, we will take what we can get!

0 comments: