CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Baby #2 if FINALLY on it's way!

For about 2 weeks Dawson had been telling me that there was a baby in my tummy. We didn't know whether to believe him or not because he had said this before to us, but I either was pregnant and miscarried or I really wasn't pregnant. We will never know, but we just didn't know if we should trust Dawson so we would just say, "Really? Is it 1 baby or 2?" He has always said, "two! We don't think it's two, but we've decided Dawson just really wants more kids to play with so that's why he's saying two."

Needless to say, he was right the whole time about a baby being in my tummy....

On March 29th, J.D., Dawson, and I found out that we were having another baby! How we decided to check if I was pregnant...well I am one whose NEVER been able to count or figure out ovulation or menstration. It's seriously something that has never been anything I've had to worry about. With Dawson, J.D. threw the birth control away and we weren't 'trying,' but whatever happened happened....and Dawson happened a month later. This one... we've been trying since September so you'd think I'd figured it out, but when I thought I had it down I was pregnant...so I never did get to figure out my true cycle... lol!

So on with the story- I had kept telling J.D. I think it had been over a month and I was late. He kept saying, "no, it's one more week." Ya- I was right and he was wrong for once! I decided to secretly take a test that night and watched it appear positive! I was excited- but very very scared that the sickness was on it's way. I yelled for Dawson and told him, "Mommy has a baby in her tummy! Can you go tell dad that your going to be a big brother?" Dawson lit up and ran with the stick to go tell J.D.
Dawson, "DAD! I'm going to be a big brother! There's a baby in mommy's tummy!"
Dad, "Really?"
Dawson showed him the stick and said, "See it says here!"

I came in after Dawson and J.D. was so excited! As you can see in the pictures- it was a great night! (ps- the stick is clean... I realized that may seem kind of weird holding the stick and wondering if we cleaned it and yes we did. haha)
He is absolutely thrilled knowing the baby will be here by Christmas!


Mommy and Dawson- so proud!
We had fun taking this pictures on the kitchen floor- it's like we were just too excited we couldn't hardly stand up. lol! Dawson wouldn't let go of the stick either!

Good job hunners on planting the seed! :-)
The due date is December 2nd- which means this baby was conceived while celebrating our anniversary!

0 comments: