CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

FALL is here

Fall is here- at our house anyways! It's my FAVORITE season with my favorite holiday- Halloween. Fall is such an amazing time of year. There are so many reasons I love it. I had J.D. bring home all the fall decorations and they are up! I'm dying because I want to do more and more every year. 

We even have a pumpkin carved! 

 Dawson isn't much for the 'scary' part of fall because he likes things to be happy and content. You might not guess that with his temper, but he really likes everyone to be happy. So...he found a happy face for him and his dad to carve into the first pumpkin. It will probably go bad soon....but we will just keep carving more all season. Dawson is so proud of his pumpkin. He even helped get the goey seedy mess out of the pumpkin.

He is so handsome!
When the fall decorations were opened up, Dawson went crazy with helping putting it all up. His memory of what goes where and what is used for what amazes me! I put up the scarecrow and he said, "Mom we can play some funny jokes on people with the scarecrow!" and "We need to get candy to put in here." he said that for our little guest candy jar. We are so excited fall is here and Dawson is dying for Halloween to come. He could almost care less about his birthday because halloween is so cool. lol!

2 comments:

Houston and Audrey said...

I saw your cute pumpkin and wondered why you had it already... now I know! so fun!

Unknown said...

Oh I love fall, it's my favorite season too! Oh and cute pumpkin!