CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 22, 2013

Family Pictures

I know we are going to be adding another baby to the family in December, but I always am so grateful for doing family pictures while pregnant with Andee. It was her life, and I will always have them. So, I wanted to do family pictures while pregnant with Monty, just in case that's all we get. 
We decided to get Andee a little cowgirl hat to represent her in our family pictures. 

Dawson, J.D., and Andee
 This one has a little weird lighting because the sun was reflecting off of the water, but I feel that it's magical in ways. Me and all 3 kids. Dawson was telling Monty about the ducks in the pond.

I love this family picture. We got a little close up redone on it and it turned out so stinking cute! Dawson is just being him, not wanting to take anymore stinkin pictures. So he sat himself down. It ended up being the best family picture of the day.

 We really liked this one because Dawson is being such a goofball. It was SO hard to get pics of all of us together and him smiling.
Originally I had wanted to drive to the same place we took pics last year with Andee. It didn't turn out because the time change just makes things too dark on the east side of Cedar Mountain by the afternoon. In the end, I actually was grateful we chose to do pictures in St. George. We had better lighting, it was warmer, we didn't rush and had a lot more time to get more pics, and it was different place for Monty. It was pretty emotional for J.D. and I to think of going up on the mountain, I don't think we could have held it together for pictures. Also, this is the pregnancy with Monty, not Andee. So we need to do something special for him. 
We are so grateful for Sari and Baylor taking our pictures. Hopefully we have some new ones in the winter with Monty here.

0 comments: