CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Baby Dawson!

The other day I pulled out Dawson's baby book and showed it to him. I explained that it was baby Dawson, and told him stories of all the pics. He was loving it!Dawson would scream, "YAY! Baby DAWSON! I DAWSON!" Then he would point to me and say, "Mommy" then he'd point to his chest and say, "I Dawson! I baby Dawson!"


He loved seeing all of the family in the pictures. His face just tells you his excitement over his baby book! It's now his favorite book to look at and read for a bed time story! He points to different pics each night and I tell him about it. It's so much fun!

2 comments:

sarah said...

How fun to relive all those memories with him! He's so cute. I can't believe how big he's getting.

Unknown said...

Taylee loves looking at pictures of her as a baby too- so fun! Poor little Dawson.I'm sad you probably won't make it to the blessing, but I hope he gets feeling better soon. We will miss you.