CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Cuteness

Here is my little puppy! We don't have to buy one because I've got one at home half the time. Isn't he cute! My puppy is extra special because he can talk! He lets me know when he needs fish to eat or water. haha! Align Center
Surprisingly, my puppy is pretty good as getting water with his tongue! My puppy has a playmate who just happens to be a monkey! Aren't they cute?

For the photo above-notice Dawson's finger wrapped up in gauze? Well, while I was shaving my legs..Dawson reached in to 'help' me and I got his nail with the razor! It cut clear into the skin! I felt horrible!

For the picture below- need I say more?

He helped me make the PB rice krispies with chocolate/butterscotch on top! He loved it! I have the cutest and bestest helper in the world!


I just can't get enough of my little guy! And for the record-he still loves being naked or just having a diaper on. I try to dress him because last year at his birthday party our friends the Johnson's didn't recognize Dawson because he actually had clothes on! lol! So I am trying to do better!

1 comments:

Jared said...

Jenny it's okay... this is the Dawson that we know and love! Yay for no clothes!!! And those treats were really yummy! Thanks for sharing!

Jessica