CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Poor Little Guy

This is such a cute story! So last night, Dawson wanted to sleep on the couch, but I told him he needed to sleep in mom and dad's room to be by the humidifier. He quietly and hoarsely said, "Okay mom. Thank you."
I loved how he said Thank you! It just melted my heart. We laid him down, and asleep he went. He woke up at 4 and needed a sippy, so I got some really watered down juice. The milk curdles in his stomach when he's sick, which causes him to throw up a lot! But after I gave him his sippy, he said,"Thank you mom." Another thank you? He is usually pretty good about being polite, but it's 4 am and he was so exhausted, I didn't expect it.


We all woke up around 7:30, and Dawson just laid in his bed. I asked him if he wanted to come sit in the shower with me so he could breathe better. He said,"No thank you. I'm tired." So I started to leave and turned off the light. When I turned off the light he said, "Thank you mom." I took a shower, and went back into the room. Dawson was still awake.
Mom, "Dawson, get up." I laughed while I said it so he would know I was just kidding.
Dawson said, "Okay." So he stood up.
I felt bad so I said, "Dawson, mom was kidding. You can lay back down if you want."
So he did! lol, he was that tired! He pulled the covers over him and just laid there. I went back in just barely to find him fast asleep.
Isn't he the cutest and sweetest little sick boy?

0 comments: