CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

1st Day of Preschool!

Dawson started preschool again this year. Hopefully we don't move again and he gets to finish out the year. His teacher is Mrs. Patterson here in Orem. 
When taking Dawson to school he asked, "Mom are you going to be sad while I'm gone to school?"
Me: "Yes, I will be sad, but I'm happy you are going. I don't know what I'm going to do while you're gone."
Dawson: "You can just pray for Andee's spirit and hang out with her while I'm gone. She will make you happy."
Me: "That's a good idea. But I will still miss you."
Dawson: "You and Andee's spirit can just watch a movie together or something."


Isn't he so handsome! 
After school Dawson said, "Mom I didn't miss you! We did so much stuff at school! I learned a letter with a triangle and a line through it, but I don't remember what it was called. We danced with bean bags. We made 'inoculars' (binoculars) so we can see birds. It was so much fun."



0 comments: