CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Really???

Sometimes I wonder where kids learn things and I have yet to gain an answer. With Dawson it amazes me how he is such a BOY! 
He will fart, laugh, give me mischievous eyes and say, "Can you smell it?"
He will burp loud and wait to see if I make him say "Excuse me" If I'm not around, he won't say it and just keep burping trying to get as many out as possible.
He wants to sleep in boxer briefs and a shirt 
He likes all the boy toys you could imagine and knows what is girl stuff...
He won't use my body wash because it has a flower on it which means it's not for boys
He likes to pee in the shower
AND now this....
Are you kidding me?
The story behind this.... well, we were all having dinner. Dawson finished before J.D. and I, so Dawson left the room. He came back, grabbed the jug very casually, and started drinking. J.D. and I sat there in SHOCK thinking, "what the heck?" We were so in shock, we just started laughing. Dawson then smiled and said, "What's so funny?" AND THEN... he took another swig!(that's when J.D. took a pic). We want proof to show Dawson one day.

0 comments: