CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Rodeo Time

We especially love the rodeo season and wish we could go to more every year. This year we only made it to the Spanish Fork Rodeo which turned out to be so much fun. It was a great rodeo! Dawson loves dressing up in all his cowboy gear and I especially love how handsome these 2 boys are. Dawson is like a little mini J.D. and we are so proud.

I finally spent more than 10 minutes on my hair which felt good to get done up for something since I've been dragging all summer. Don't mind the random hair going across my forhead...I promise that was unintentional and I didn't put it there. :-) We were in the shade and oh my how nice it felt! Dawson was totally spoiled with food and treats and pop.... I love his blue teeth!
We sat by my brother Choc and his gf Hailey. Choc had 2 extra tickets which meant we only needed 1 for Dawson. We ended up just going to the rodeo and literally as we were walking up to the booth to see if anyone had extra tickets, there was 1 lady who had 1 extra ticket. J.D. walked right up to her and asked if she had a ticket and she was so glad we were looking for only 1. It's usually harder to sell 1 instead of 2. We didn't sit where that ticket was, we just squished Dawson in and sat all together.

0 comments: