CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Funny Things Dawson Says

One early morning-
Dad: Dawson didn't you love soccer?
Dawson: Um, no. I just want to play with friends.
Dad: Well you did really well at soccer and you did make friends.
Dawson: Ya, I just wanted to pretend sick everyday so I didn't have to go though.
Dad and Mom can't stop laughing.

Driving to Chet and Bobi Sue's to play and hang out-
Dawson: Taylee is my bestest cousin
Mom: She is a pretty fun cousin uh?
Dawson: Yeah....but sometimes Taylee makes the boys cry.
Mom: Why does she make the boys cry?
Dawson: Cuz she just makes them wear dresses and high heels when we play with her and I don't want to.

The Farting -
Dawson farts and mischievously grins..."Can you smell that?"
Mom and Dad: That's so gross
Dawson just dies laughing and sticks his bum closer to us. Seriously how boy can you be and where the heck did he learn that!?

After a morning of watching "Daniel Tiger" I was a little frustrated from just sitting down and J.D. calling me into the office for help. So I finally come in saying "What?!" with sass and annoyance-
Dawson: Mom you need to calm down
Dad: Ya mom, calm down.
Mom glares at dad: I don't want to calm down, I was just finally relaxing.
Dawson singing: Mom, when you get mad and want to roar, just take a deep breath and count to four. one, two, three, four, and then you won't be made anymore. Okay mom?
Dad laughing: ya mom, just count to four. 

0 comments: