CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Griddle Coloring

Often times...well every minute of the day Dawson is wanting me to play with him or just do something with him. After building an awesome car track and playing with those for a while, I finally said it was time for a change. Dawson suggested coloring. I love coloring, but just felt like doing something a little different with it. I remembered griddle coloring with my mom growing up; she did this every year with her preschoolers. SO I called my mom to find out exactly how to do it. All it takes is tin foil, a griddle (on low), and crayons. 

My mom had also sent a pic of cookie monster in the mail for Dawson to color (she did for all the grandkids) for National cookie Day, October 1st. We decided that it was time to color the cookie monster and send it back to Grandma Shelley. Here's our results of the griddle coloring!
Dawson LOVED it! He colored SO MANY pictures!
J.D. had never heard of such a thing, but had to try it out once he saw how much fun Dawson was having. Needless to say, J.D. enjoyed it just as much as Dawson. lol! He's a kid at heart 24/7. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's awesome. You are always doing fun things!

Shantel said...

Such a cute idea! I'm definitely going to have to try that. I hope that things are going well for you and your family. (Hope that little baby gets here safely!)