CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 18, 2017

November

November ends up being a pretty emotional month for us. 
First, I was called to be in the primary presidency. We have 120 kids in our primary, so it's a big responsibility! I am way excited, but very nervous. I don't feel adequate for callings like this. I know Satan wants me to feel that way... on the flip side, I feel like I have always felt inadequate for anything in life. 
The next week was Andee's birthday. She would have been 4 this year. 
 My mom brought up a sash for her headstone and we let balloons go again. 
 It means so much to us to have so many family members come and join us for this day.
It was Hazyn's first year to celebrate Andee's birthday as a mortal. I'd like to think she was there with us in spirit with Andee in the years before. 
And there they went... off with messages of love for Andee. 
This month Monty and Hazyn grew up so fast. Hazyn was sitting up and crawling all over! Monty was right there with her for every milestone.

 J.D. had tons of handy man work as usual. He is always booked out for months, but I love posting pics when he finishes project. He built this bridge and you can't see one piece of hardware. We did kiss on it after placing it :)

 We let Hazyn start wearing beanies this month too! She didn't keep them on for very long, so we had to hurry and get pics. 
 This month I ended up in the ER. I hadn't been feeling good for months and I kept telling J.D. that I felt like it was getting worse. One night, I was in so much pain I couldn't move. I couldn't reach my phone to call J.D. to get help either. J.D. had fallen asleep downstairs with Monty. I was throwing up with excruciating pain. Finally, after a prayer, J.D. came upstairs and was able to help me up. I got through the night, and then we went to the ER in the morning. I had a bacterial infection from having no good bacteria left in my abdominal area. I had been on antibiotics 6 times this year for mastitis and surgeries. Not once did the docs put me on a probiotic. This led to killing off all the good bacteria and a severe attack and infection. It took 3 months to recover. 

During this time of recovery, I wasn't in a lot of pain because the meds were working so well. We were able to go to kanab for Thanksgiving. After a long day of cooking and playing... this is how dinner ended. 
 We came home that weekend and put the tree up. Many of you know my sweet little Monty hates clothes and I can't hardly keep them on him for more than 5 minutes. I dress him about 20 times a day. I soon gave up on trying, but in the mean time we had many days of nakedness or diapers only. 

As we decorated the tree, I eventually found Monty with less and less clothing until he was naked... naked and decorating the Christmas tree. I pray this isn't a tradition...
It was a really funny way to end the month of November and start the Christmas season! 

0 comments: