CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 18, 2017

September

 This month was a pretty special month for us. 
Dawson turned 8!!! 




He got to open presents early the morning of his birthday! He was so happy and excited!
The next week he was baptized and confirmed by his dad :-)
I gave the spotlight and definitely had a lot of tears.

Here is all 3 kiddos that day! Monty was pretty proud to and was so excited when Dawson went into the water. 
 Funny thing about the baptism, I told Dawson to pull the plug and he got into the font, swam around for a bit, and then pulled the plug and stayed under the water. I was laughing so hard! 
Afterwards, Choc gave the confirmation talk and Dawson tooted! In front of everyone!! J.D. and I looked at each other and just laughed. I had been working on Dawson's comforter for a long time.. I was pretty proud when I had it finished early.
We got as many pics as we could before people left for the luncheon...

And here are all the men that stood in the circle to confirm Dawson. 

We got all of the concrete finally out for the new window!
 It was a triumphant moment pushing the concrete out. And then we sealed in the new window adding about $10,000 of value to the home! 
 We continued to swim throughout September and making summer days last as long as possible even though Dawson had school each day. 

We ate dinners at Grandma's and Monty was a superhero!
 Monty did get some new slippers sent to him from Grammy Shelley! He loved them!!
 We continued to dress Hazyn up and watched her smile more and more each day. 
 Dawson ended soccer and immediately started flag football the next week. This was his first year to be able to play. He was amazing! He learned to read the plays so well and would slow the players down because he knew where the runner was headed. 

 This was my other view... Monty playing on the iPhone while the games was going.
And eating blue suckers...

Dawson had an amazing team all from Holden.  
We also got a puppy! We named her Tali after NCIS Ziva David's little sister. She is a yellow lab and is so well tempered. She didn't even cry the night we got her partially because I sang her to sleep. 
We do visit Grandma Marjorie a lot! Sometimes we walk and ride bikes...
 and sometimes Monty runs the whole way while the rest of us drive behind...
 Grandma loves her visitors! 
 We got the jumparoo out and Hazyn is loving it! She quickly learned that it was our way of putting her down so we didn't have to hold her... so the love didn't last long enough for us. 
 Here is her first day in all purple. As I said before, I love dressing her up, curling her hair, and all that comes with a little girl. 

 The month went by too fast for us. I wish I could remember everything, but thats what I get when I wait months to blog about it. 

0 comments: