CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2014

Monty B is Growing Up!

On March 26th we went to the pediatrician in Miles City for Monty's 2 month appointment even though he is 3 months. The move kind of threw us off.

Monty did so well at his appointment! He is in the 50th percentile for weight coming in at 15.3 pounds, the 50th percentile for height at 25 inches long, and 26th percentile for head circumference. I guess we thought he was on the chunky side, but he's absolutely perfect.
 He is a healthy boy and the doctor couldn't keep from smiling at him. He would just smile and talk right back at her. He got a couple vaccinations and is due for more in May. 
Monty is now 4 months old on the 8th of this month. He loves to smile and it's so contagious. He is extremely strong. He still sings with you when you sing to him sleeping or not. We face timed with my mom 2 days ago and she sang him about 4 songs. Monty sang right along with her! When she would stop, he'd stop. When she would get singing again, he would start up again. It is truly amazing and something I have never ever seen or heard of. I hum or sing softly while he is sleeping and he will start humming with my tune. He obviously isn't singing the tune, but he makes a humming noise. 

He really loves Dawson and always smiles when Dawson plays with him. We found out Monty likes Dawson's hair! Dawson went to give him a hug and Monty started twirling Dawson's hair while in the zone watching the TV. Dawson could not stop giggling! Monty does this anytime Dawson lets him play with his hair. 

Monty loves to blow bubbles and is drooling so much. The poor kid teethes every other week I swear. Plus, this last week we all caught a horrible cold/flu; body aches and all. Monty caught it and has been miserable. We finally are getting over it, but I suspect 2 weeks until we are finished with it. Apparently the whole town, probably the whole country, has had or is getting this thing. 

Monty still has natural curl to his hair, he loves baths/showers, and is becoming a snuggler! I love it! He falls asleep on my chest, he will snuggle into my chest when holding him and rest his head on my shoulder too. Dawson loves to snuggle too. I often find all 3 of us on the chair under a blanket watching a movie or reading a book. It's something we can't get enough of. 

0 comments: