CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

22 Weeks

On July 29th I was 22 weeks. Dawson decided we needed another update photo and so here it is!

Not much change since 19 weeks, but you can see she's there. She is the most active little thing ever! I never remember feeling Dawson like this. In fact, I didn't feel Dawson until 26 weeks- and he was measuring a week behind the actual due date. This chic is measuring exactly on and I have been able to feel her for about a month now. 

I'm officially 6 pounds above my starting weight now- which is good and bad. I hate thinking of getting huge. After finding out the gender, things have become more real and much more exciting. I'm actually 231/2 weeks now and that means I've accomplished my first goal. I had a goal of making it to 23 weeks because 40 weeks seemed to far away. With how sick I had been, I needed something more realistic to help pull me through. SO- Goal #1 accomplished! The reason I set 23 weeks is because I know now that the baby has more of a realistic chance at surviving if anything were to happen. I have set a new goal of 34 weeks. 

We are also hoping that I won't have to take the medication anymore in a couple of weeks. About 25 weeks along I got SOOO much better with Dawson...so we are hoping that I'm cured of pregnancy sickness by then with this one. If not, I definitely can handle taking the medication orally and dealing with being slightly sick this time around.

0 comments: