CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Camping at Kolob Reservoir

 For days Dawson kept asking  us if we could go camping. He really just wanted to go to the cabin, but since we still had a few weeks until the reunion, camping was the next option. So we packed up one night and went camping to fulfill Dawson's need to be up in the mountains. 

Dawson did get a hold of the camera as usual and took some pretty cool pics. Without him I don't think I would have so many pictures of the things we do. 
J.D. and I cooking dinner which was hamburgers and chips.
 J.D. working hard on setting up the camp.

 J.D. and I loving being away from our busy street. It was so peaceful and quiet. My awesome green hat says, "I love J.D." with john deer green (a perfect gift from my mother)
   
 We couldn't camp without delicious hot chocolate! Look at that tongue (he gets that from me)!

 "ooooo it's hot!"

Another Dawson photo- I love his little feet!
So we had a great night, Dawson's need for the mountains was fulfilled, and we got a good night's rest without traffic. It definitely is a place we want to go back to more often- and we know a perfect location and site. 

0 comments: