CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

It's a GIRL!

The hospital visit was so neat. Dawson kept telling us he couldn't wait to take pictures of the baby on the computer. Everytime we go to the hospital Dawson knows exactly what machine is for the baby's heart and is so in-tune with the visit. (*to my children, read in our journal about more details.)

We got to the hospital and they told us they would be giving us a CD with tons of picture on it for us to take home. SO I have tons of picture, audio of the heart, and video of our sweet baby girl. It was miraculous to see! It made it more magical having Dawson see everything. We couldn't get a picture of her face because she was snuggle right up against the placenta and wouldn't move her face away. Dawson started poking my stomach and saying, "Come on Andee- roll over! Come on Andee baby." It was so CUTE!

Her small little feet
Yes, her name will be Andee M'lee Stevens. M'lee is my middle name, and Andee is a name that I've loved since I was 12 years old (Another post).
Skinny little leg
How we felt after the reveal:- it feels so right to have it confirmed a little girl is on the way to joining our family and it feels so right calling her Andee. I knew Dawson was going to be Dawson when I was pregnant with him. I could see him and it felt right in my heart. I have that same feeling with Andee.

Her skinny arm hiding her sweet face
Dawson is OVERLY excited it's a girl!It's like she is already a part of our family and here. Dawson listens to my belly randomly and will have hour conversations singing and talking with me and Andee. He always feels her move and laughs. For some reason she is always super active when Dawson is around. He can come sit right by me and start talking, and she'll start moving.

This is a video- which is definitely proof she is my daughter. Some of you may know I'm a hair twirler. I especially get bad at twirling my hair when I'm tired. Dawson LOVES my hair and LOVES to play with it. This video shows how closely related her and Dawson are...and that she too has the Shelley trait of twirling hair.

1 comments:

Houston and Audrey said...

This is so cute!! I love the video! I haven't looked at your blog forever and I love it!!! You guys are such a fun family!!!