CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 13, 2012

Tender Moments

I really love how Dawson says "Good Morning baby" every day. It melts my heart that he is so attentive already to the idea of the baby coming. He says now that it's a baby sister. We had an ultra sound and saw only 1 baby-so we decided that Dawson must be telling us there is one more after this one.

We ask Dawson what his sister's name is and he says, "Andee! Andee Stevens" Then we ask, what his brother's name is and he says, "Monte Stevens." It's the cutest thing ever! He will tell the baby, "I love you baby." He will also sing songs to the baby. It's amazing how he is making this pregnancy easier because he sets such a great example to me.

Dawson has also been into looking at the stars. The other night he sat in the doorway and said, "Mom! Dad! It's Jesus!" We went to look outside and Dawson was pointing at a really really bright star (more like a planet). It was SO cute! Tonight he got a blanket and said, "Mom- want to come share the blanket with me?" So I sat with him in the doorway and he held my hand. He kept covering me with the blanket making sure I was warm because I kept telling him I was too cold and wanted to go inside. His reply, " Mom- you'll be fine. Just get in the blankets and you'll be fine. You can't go inside. You need to stay with Dawson." So i stayed and after a little while he started singing songs. He would sing how he wants to grow up and get so big so he can sit in the big chair (which is the recliner- he can't make it stay laid back because he's too small, but it' his favorite chair). He sang about the stars and how they are bright and shiny. He helped me sing "You are my sunshine" but he said he's Dawson not the sun! He is so smart! lol!


1 comments:

Ben and Misty said...

Yay! I have been wondering if there was a pregnancy happening since there were lack of you usual posts :) And these say they were posted in April but I couldn't see them until today (I checked a few days ago) I'm excited for you! That is way scary that you get that sick :( If you ever need help I could totally drive over and help you or pick up Dawson or whatever. Dawson is such a cute boy, I love that he was holding your head :) Congrats!!!!!