CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 13, 2012

Graduation



Yep! I did it! I finally graduated, with a Bachelors in General Studies. I'm so excited to finally be done with school! I can't believe I did it with a child and how sick I've been...some how J.D., Dawson, and I made it. I am very proud because I graduated with a 4.0 GPA for this semester (did I mention I took 19 credits as well)- huge accomplishment for me.

Graduation was so much fun- even with being sick. Almost all of J.D.'s family and mine came to see me walk and receive the most expensive piece of paper I will ever have to buy (aka diploma). We had a BBQ, went swimming, ate at the pizza factory and sizzlers. To be honest, it was just so nice to be around family and spend time with all of them. Dawson was on cloud 9 with cousins to play with. A huge THANK-YOU to everyone who came and made my day more special. It meant so much to me to hear how incredibly LOUD my cheering/support section was when my name got called. :-) lol! It was awesome! 

It's a huge relief to have this chapter of my life closed and I can just stay at home and be sick instead of using all my strength to get to class and make it through a presentation without throwing up....which only happened once... lol! I want to remember how hard it was because I think it will be fun to look back and remember how hard it was and how good it felt to be done. 

My plans now.... hmmm... I hope I start feeling better soon so I can start preschool with Dawson. Right now we are learning how to sing the alphabet and months of the year songs. I want to build food storage shelves and work on that. I also want to put together 72 hour survival kits. I hope this summer we get to go camping a bit, a few lake trips, and go out to see J.D.'s sister and my brother out in the midwest. I also want to make another bucket list with J.D.- which is another awesome blog post I will share soon. So those are my plans and I guess I can compare my list at the end of the summer....

Speaking of that...now that school is over, none of us have school in the fall which means I will end this post by saying
 SUMMER IS ALL YEAR BABY! HECK YA! 

0 comments: