CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 13, 2012

Father's Day

We didn't do much for father's day this year. We mostly relaxed and took it easy because I still struggle with being sick some days, and it was stake conference. Dawson did manage to snap some pictures of J.D. though! 

For a Father's Day gift I let Dawson pick out something and then I picked out something. Dawson got J.D. a Sponge Bob puzzle. When Dawson picked it out he said, "Hey, me and dad can do this together." It was so sweet and I loved how picked something he could do with his dad! I got J.D. some new basketball shorts.... and on the card I wrote, 
"TO: DAD
FOR: MOM
FROM: MOM"

The story behind this... J.D. gets frustrated because I keep wearing his basketball shorts and then he doesn't have any to wear. My side of the story is that his shorts aren't too tight around my waist and don't make me sick like my shorts do. SOOO when J.D. read the card first he just busted up laughing! He couldn't stop laughing after he saw what the gift was! It was hilarious! 

It was a great Father's Day. I'm so grateful for J.D. and how amazing he is. He works so hard and never fails to let his family come first. He is the greatest father to Dawson and will be for this one as well. He plays with Dawson and always gives him so much attention. I love watching them play together and see Dawson learn so much from him. He always lets me know how much he loves me! Plus- he's so hot and extremely good looking! Happy Father's Day Hunners- I love you!

0 comments: