CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

9 Years!!

March is an extremely busy month full of many birthdays and our anniversary. J.D. and I celebrated our 9th anniversary! It's amazing all of the things we've done and been through within the last 9 years. I still remember the first time we met and our first date. I love that we have blogged the last 9 years so we don't forget all that has happened.


During this last year we moved back to Utah and lived with J.D.'s parents for a few months
We bought our first home
Found out we were pregnant with our little girl baby #4
We had family pics the day we found out were were pregnant
Found out that Choc was going to marry my best friend Brie
Remodeled two bedrooms in our house
Started our traditional yearly friend reunion
Spent lots of time riding jet skis
We sold our truck and bought a family van.

As far as birthdays in March, we have Collin's, Chase Shelley's, Lucas', Parker's, Clara's, Bryant's, Brydons, Daxon's, Breslynn's, and Brie's. I think that is everyone...
It ends up being such a busy month and I forget to take pics!

Happy 9th Hunners! I love you! And Happy Birthday to everyone!

0 comments: