CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Date Story #3- The Phone Call

So after conference I told Jefferson, (my blind date), I was just going to go home with my roommate. Two reasons, First, I just wasn't having a really great time and second I didn't want to be alone with Barb while J.D. and Jefferson went to the priesthood session later that night. A quick hug and thanks, and I was off. I didn't even want to say goodbye to J.D. because I didn't think it was really necessary to see him with Barb again. Plus, I was being stubborn about him setting me up on a not so good date.

I met my roommate and drove home. I just couldn't let my day be filled with a not so good date, and the jealousy of seeing J.D. with Barb was consuming my mind. SO I called my friend Jessica and some other friends and we went clubbin' that night in Salt Lake at Studio 600. We picked up some boys at one of the clubs and decided to go to The Pie to eat. We got to the car to head to The Pie and I noticed a missed phone call....from J.D.!! AND there was a voice mail too! I immediately got all giddy inside. I listened to the message and J.D had asked me to go to the Utes game with him on Thursday and wanted me to call him back!

YES! I was going to steal him away from Barb AND we are going to go see the Utes! He remembered that I had told him I was a huge Utes fan!

Well I didn't realize the time. J.D. had called around 9:30pm and it was now 2:30 AM! So I called him back at 2:30 AM! lol! He was TOTALLY asleep, although he denied it when I asked if he was sleeping. We spent the next 30 minutes chatting. It was kind of weird because J.D. said he wanted to take me to the Utes game and there was a possibility that he was going to get free tickets from one of the players...it was a long story. So he said he'd call me during the week to let me know for sure. I finally told him I was about to go eat with some friends so I needed to go. I was so excited, but didn't know for sure if I was going or not to a Utes game.

J.D.'s explanation is that he just wanted me to keep Thursday open for him. So there I was left waiting for a phone call during the week.

0 comments: