CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Date Story #8- A Walk Down the Future

I'm calling this story 'A Walk Down the Future' because it was this night that we talked about kids, temple, careers and working them out between us, and things we wanted in life. Now you are probably thinking...what the heck? This is only the 3rd date!! But to be honest, it wasn't weird at all. It felt perfectly normal for both of us.

So Monday J.D. had to work until 7, and I got home around 6:30ish. I didn't realize that J.D. had to share the 'boat' (his car) with his younger sister Lynette. So when J.D. didn't arrive until 7:45 I was wondering what took him so long. Well, he took the bus. So from then on, I just let him take my car when he got done with school so I could see him sooner after work.  I just wanted every minute I could with him.

We decided to go on a walk along the Provo river. It was kind of scary because it was pitch black outside. BUT I had a tough man by my side who made sure he was between anything that seemed scary and me. So we started on our walk. It was SOOO CUTE! J.D. immediately held my hand and never let go. It was this night that J.D. realized that we would be really getting married. For the record this was the start of ME always being right. lol! Good start I thought!

We discussed school and if one of us would be willing to be on hold with school while the other finishes, if it ever came to that. Of course we agreed on something...

We discussed what temple we'd get married in (the 2nd time we've had this conversation) And he thought it'd be neat to get married in the Bountiful Temple.

We discussed having a ranch after starting a career in dentistry.

We discussed families and what high school was like for both of us.

We discussed how many kids we wanted and names we liked (NOW this was important because I had a list of things that my husband must do in order for me to get married to him. One of those was that he had to like the name Andee M'lee for a girl. This is after me because my middle name is M'lee, and Andee is my ultimate favorite name for a girl. When I asked, "What do you think of the name Andee M'lee for a girl?" He said, "I actually love that name!"

THEN in the middle of our conversation, J.D. and I heard a noise..instantly he put himself on the side the noise was coming from. I felt so safe with him...and still do! :-) And shortly after we were about to pass an old shed..so J.D. switched sides and once again put himself between me and the shed. HOW SWEET IS HE?!! I was still falling head over heels for him...even after I'd already done that.. haha! We raced, and then he almost pushed me into the river! Of course we were just flirting and playing around. It was so fun! I loved how much we wanted the same things and got along so well. AND he is such an AMAZING kisser! Just for the record, we just love making out! lol!

We walked back to the car and J.D. kissed me goodnight! He started taking my car from then on when he'd go home too. Then he would ride the shuttle from my apartment in the morning to school and back.

We had only 2 days of school that week because it was fall break. So Wednesday J.D. left for Holden... and I came Thursday to meet his family, and stay at his house the rest of the weekend.

0 comments: