CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Happy 10th Anniversary Love!

I can't believe we have been married for 10 years! We have done so much, been through so many good and hard times, and yet here we are 10 years later and love each other more. 

Here are some specifics I remember from this last year...

We had Hazyn in April! 
J.D. gave a buggy ride for our friend Janette for her reception
Dawson played coach pitch baseball and loved it
Monty broke his foot
We went to San Diego for Choc and Brie's Wedding and went to Sea World!

We started to fix up the yard, but it got away from us because J.D. was so busy with handy man work and his job
Our friend reunion was at the Delta Reservoir
Monty started to riding a bike at the age of 2!
Dawson started flag football in the fall and got really good at reading the plays
Dawson also played soccer again and Monty LOVED going to the games to play too
We made a lot of new friends this year in Holden

Dawson was in the Christmas program in the ward.
We rode the Polar Express for Christmas this year too!

J.D. and I both got new callings to be in Primary and Young Men Presidencies
We got our first 4-wheeler
We lost the malibu and got a jetta for J.D. to commute in
Hazyn learned to crawl, walk along furniture, and got two teeth!
Monty got put out for a cavity
J.D. and I got to go to Vegas to a huge hunting show and stay the night
We ate at the Cheesecake Factory which was a first for me! 
We saw the most amazing animals at the hunting expo there in Vegas! 
And I tried on the softest fur coat ever... and it was probably worth $9,000, not even kidding!
This is how tall I am to a baby giraffe!

We also played our song "To Be With You" for our kids on a road trip one night

We got a dog too!! Tali is her name and she is the sweetest!
We had so many fun date nights thanks to our friends and family that watched the kids
  J.D. and I even got to eat at Houston's in Kanab alone and stroll the streets of Kanab late at night. It was a first for us even though we had been to Kanab a million times in the last 10 years. So fun!

I would write everything we've done in 10 years, but it would be the longest post and probably make it to the World Record Book. For this 10 year anniversary I have finally updated and wrote about our whole dating story from meeting to getting married. It's kind of like that movie the Notebook, but done in with modern technology. I hope our kids one day can read this and feel like they were actually there. I hope our kids and our posterity will find the same love the J.D. and I found. I always am grateful that it only took one date for me to find true love. I didn't have many heart breaks. Through the blog after we got married I tried to document everything. The things that you won't read are the normal marital arguments, or the many tears and hardships we faced. I want our children to know that things weren't always easy, but to be honest we hardly remember the bad. The good definitely out weighs the bad and the laughter is what we really remember. Laughter is definitely the world's most powerful weapon. 

This year for our 10th Anniversary we are taking the kids to where it all started... I mean we live where it actually started. Yep, the home we live in and own now is the one that J.D. and I first met in. Makes this home a real treasure to have. We live where it started. We are going to take the kids to Rumbi's to eat, walk around the Bountiful Temple, do some temple work ourselves, and then just swim in a hotel. We may do some other fun things, but we will have to see and you can see it on our next post which isn't in this book. I wanted to write about our 10 year and get this book printed so I could give it to J.D. for a present.

Thank you for so many wonderful years J.D.! I hope you like your gift! I love you so much and can't wait to look back on the upcoming 10 years... 


0 comments: