CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Date Story #13- Jenny's Birthday

It was the day before my birthday and I didn't get to see J.D. hardly at all. By this time he knew there was a list, and I had high expectations, but the list was in my cedar chest in Kanab. So I knew J.D. was on his own as far as meeting my expectations. He had to do these things if he really was 'the perfect guy' in my own terms. We both went to school, we both had to work, and even that night I only got to spend about an hour with him. ...

Then the day came!! I was woken up at 5 in the morning!! J.D. had come to my apartment, my roommates let him in, and he cooked my favorite breakfast meal in the whole world, Biscuits and bacon gravy. I guess he had called my mom the week before and practiced making them so they could be perfect for my birthday. AND they were! It was so yummy! Sitting by my plate was a single rose! WHAT THE HECK!! That was something from my list- I wanted a guy to give me a single rose instead of a bouquet of roses. My heart jumped out of my chest! We ate breakfast, made out a bit, and then he left for school. I had to get ready for my morning job. So we went our separate ways, However my day was already perfect if nothing else happened.


At work, I sat at my desk for an hour. I found myself having the high again in sales, so I went up to get my reward. When I got back to my desk, there was a rose sitting there. I was so confused- was J.D. here? No one here knew it was my birthday....I sat down and there was a note rolled around the rose. I'm not going to say what it said, but wow... I think my heart was seriously starting to melt...or something. I can remember totally blushing because everyone watched me read the note. Come to find out-J.D. had left my place late last night and took a rose to my friend Cody (who worked with me). Cody placed the rose on my desk for J.D.

I left work at 9, already breakfast, 2 roses and love notes? WOW! J.D. called me and was waiting for me on some sidewalk to walk me to class. I walked up the long stairs, and then there he was. He was carrying ANOTHER single rose! With another love note rolled around the stem! Not to mention J.D. was looking so fine that day. He kissed me and gave me the rose! AND yes- he carried my books! haha! I know that sounds cheesy, but I had a way heavy load to pack around that semester. Plus-it reminded me of the movies!

(I was like the hot girlfriend who had a hot boyfriend - whom was so sweet and gentleman like. If people watched our episode, girls would watch it and want to be me. While guys who watched would hate the guy because their girlfriends wanted them to be like J.D.) lol!

Back to the story- J.D. walked me to my class and told EVERYONE to sing to me! It was a small class so it wasn't weird. I met J.D. after for lunch and there was another rose, with a note! So here I am, perfect day 4 roses, and love notes! After lunch I wouldn't see J.D. until that night, however, he managed to get to me through lots of single roses the rest of the afternoon.


I came off the shuttle and walked into a SUPRISE party for work! Another single rose awaited me, and lots of cake! We all celebrated and I had a pretty easy day at work. I went home, and yes- another single rose was set on my bed. I was so excited! I had to get ready because J.D. was coming that night after work to finish off my perfect day. When the doorbell rang, I opened the door to another single rose in his hands! He was so stinking cute! We ended up making dinner at my apartment...which was another favorite of mine- Spaghetti! It was so delicious! We ate, and had our fun! Then J.D. had to go home for the night. I said farewell, and went to my room. Another rose! This was the 7th rose! I unrolled the note and there is was...."My beautiful girl..." This was the other expectation on my list. The perfect guy had to call me his 'beautiful girl.' I know that sounds so random and cheesy, but it was something I had heard from a couple one time and I just had to add it to my list. 




J.D. had written "My beautiful girl." I know he didn't vocally say it, but a love note comes from the heart, so I counted it. Not to mention, he did call me that a couple of times before our wedding. My day was absolutely perfect! My first birthday with a boyfriend/unofficial fiance. Thank you Hunners for the sweetest birthday I've ever had. I love you more than you know. 

0 comments: