CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Date Story #7- The First Kiss

So after I got home from ward prayer that night, I hurried home to clean up a bit and get cute. I had a couple of friends come over. Now my sister Kortni wasn't there because she was getting pretty sick at this point. My brother Choc was having a girl come over that night, so he wasn't there either. Those were the 2 people I wanted to come over the most. They needed to meet their future brother in law.

My friends and people from our ward had gotten there and were laughing because I wasn't sure how I was going to be when J.D. arrived. We'd held hands, he'd kissed my forehead, we had cuddled on the way home, and we were getting married. I was so nervous because I needed to let him know the exciting news about our wedding, and I didn't know if we would hold hands again. See, some guys get scared if all that were to happen on the first date. Most guys would probably get scared and back off a bit, right? Well, I didn't want to ruin it and pro-long our wedding longer than it would be if everything went perfect.

All of the sudden I peaked out my blinds and saw J.D.'s car roll up. It was a car from like the 50's I swear! An OLD buick that was as long as a bus! My first thought was we would definitely need to buy a new car when we got married because I did not want to be seen in that thing. LOL! I started getting all jittery inside and out. Then before he reached our door (which was wide open-we kept it that way during the summer nights to cool off the apartment and be inviting towards more single men. :0 ) Our neighbors right across from us had their door open as well. J.D. stopped in their doorway and was shocked to see 3 of his buddies from high school! This was a good thing because I was WAY good friends with all of them. He stood their as I watched him reminisce with his friends for a minute.

My thought-Go over there and say hi. So I did. I walked over and he turned towards me immediately. I think my heart stopped. He quickly smiled so big and said 'HI!" He then gave me a hug and grabbed my hand. I seriously think my heart was pounding out through my shirt. J.D. would describe it more as 'glowing.' So we held hands and he pulled me close as we talked to our friends for a minute. Then we walked into my apartment and he again led me into my apartment and never let go of my hand.

I introduced him quickly (now remember, everyone there knew we were getting married as well, J.D. still didn't know). I put in the movie Glory Road and J.D. pulled out his lap top. He had to finish a paper before the next day. I helped him and quickly proofread his paper. He was really impressed with my skills. After he was done, he held me in his arms. Some how I ended up laying across the couch and my head laying on his lap. Of course I was more into J.D. than the movie, so I noticed how he kept looking at me. Between all of this, lots of people went home in the middle of the movie. They probably could tell it was time to leave so me and J.D. could be alone......need I say more? I finally just looked up at J.D. and stared. OHHH MYY GOSH!!!! He was so HOT, and I just couldn't get enough of him. Some might say I was obsessed, I would say I was head over heels in love.

All of the sudden J.D. lifted my head and kissed me! From then on I think my head went to could 9. I'm pretty sure people who have used that expression meant what I was feeling then. WELL the kiss didn't just stop there, we made out! And it was amazing! He is definitely the best kisser ever! I will stop there because I just can't explain how more in love I was. I was so excited to know this was the last person I would ever kiss, and I would get to enjoy his kisses for the rest of my life. :-)

After the movie, he wanted to see my bedroom and we went in there to cuddle. For the record we didn't even kiss in there. We just spent the time getting to know one another. Basically the question/answer game again. THEN, the time came. I knew I needed to tell him the news. I wasn't scared to tell him because by this point I knew we were getting married and there was not a doubt in my mind. So, it began like this...

Jenny "So do you want to know what I told my mom?"
J.D.: "Sure."
Jenny: "I told her we were getting married." PAUSE
J.D.: "Oh. really."
Jenny: "Yep! I've talked to the Lord, my bishop, and my mom. WE all knew."
J.D. : "Wow." He was smiling "What did they all say?"
Jenny: "Well, the bishop knew before I could say anything."lol- I didn't tell him what my mom said, or the lord. I wanted to wait so I could explain my patriarchal blessing to him.
J.D.: "Hmm. That's cool."

That conversation wasn't awkward for me at all. J.D. says he felt flattered that I would think of him that way. He said he felt special for someone to see that they wanted to spend the rest of their life with him. BUT he didn't see it yet. He didn't really believe me. Which I was fine with, I knew it would happen. We just cuddled for a bit and then he went home. I was relieved to tell him, and started planning right then for the wedding. LOL! Even if J.D. didn't believe that night, I knew he would know soon. In fact, it was the next day, Monday, when he knew for himself.

0 comments: